Closed CD Account Still Showing Up

Submitted by frenziedherring on Thu, 01/14/2010 - 06:36  in 
I had a CD that I decided to close early. It was a case where it automatically rolled over when I didn't want it to, and missed the grace period to close it. The problem is that this CD is still showing up on the Accounts window, and is messing up the totals being calculated on the overview page, even after I closed it. I was under the impression that an update would detect these closed accounts and remove them. When I log into my bank directly, I don't see it. Is it possible that moneyStrands thinks all CDs are always active for their term, even if they are closed early? Thanks for providing moneyStrands. I've tried a lot of other applications for budgeting and financial planning, but moneyStrands is the only one that I didn't give up on after a few months.

Comments

frenziedherring
Tue, 02/16/2010 - 06:51
@strandslucia - Any update on this? I sent an e-mail with my username and the bank information to the provided e-mail address a couple of weeks ago. If it helps, the bank is HBSCAdvanceUSA (formerly HSBCDirect). Thank you for the help.
strandslucia
Tue, 01/19/2010 - 18:23
@frenziedherring Can you let me know what bank this is? We'll have to further investigate. Feel free to email me at contact_money@strands.com. Thanks!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.