Bank Details not Displaying

Submitted by ejbudget222 on Thu, 11/19/2009 - 08:13  in 
Hi There, I love your product so far, but the when I attempt to enter in new transactions in my manual accounts, the bank details are not displaying when I click the "See Details" button. Is there any recommendation that you can provide? Thanks so much. Regards, J

Comments

strandslucia
Thu, 11/19/2009 - 16:00
Thanks all for letting us know. We are looking into this now.
wuhqureshi
Thu, 11/19/2009 - 15:45
I just singed up and I'm having the same problem, I just get the "loading" icon in the details, budget, and analysis widgets. All browsers (IE/FF/Chrome) and the the latest version of Flash. And also tried on a completely different PC and experienced the same issue. It also seems to take up a large amount of CPU when it is "loading". Collapsing the offending widget makes the CPU go back to normal.
akoldeway
Thu, 11/19/2009 - 15:30
I'm having the same problem - as of Wed 11/18/09 I'm unable to get into the my Details.
vfantus
Thu, 11/19/2009 - 11:09
I have concluded that the accounts are updating on the overview page, but details for accounts are still not opening. Thanks again.
vfantus
Thu, 11/19/2009 - 11:02
I think I may have the same or similar problem. The "OVERVIEW" page loads fine, but the bank details on the "DETAILS" page fail to load. The little wheel "LOADING" goes around, but that's all I get. The system logs me out before the bank details load. The same is true for "ANALYSIS" and "COMMUNITY" also. I also love using your system and this is the first time I have had any trouble. I am also a manual user, so I can't tell if the overview is updating. Thanks

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.